Tuesday 13 December 2011

Motors, make mine a large and a small for the missus



Which pre owned vehicle did I buy?



I have been looking around for some time now for 2 reliable used cars. I am after something large due to the fact my work demands a lot of highway driving. The wife's vehicle however only needs to be little but as we have a toddler she is pondering a auto that's big but small, has that even been invented?

Where did I start, well the boards was an easy location to get ideas from. But chat rooms being chat rooms, members either love a motor or despise it. There is no okay it is either love or hate, and maybethen it is hypocritical therefore I moved on. You can’t ever get a simple response from a persons typing ego anyway, more so when it’s about used cars.
Then what? Simple, I kept my eyes peeled on what’s on the road, what I see most of, after all a majority can not have it wrong. Whenever I spotted a auto I liked I would go look on the net at auto pages with honest reviews. It helped a bit as you learn quite a bit prior to tackling the scary pre owned motor salesman.

After reducing my used car options down it was time to head to the traders. Its useful when you carry some information about a vehicle as the traders become aware you know what you’re talking about and they treat you with much more respect and honesty. It gives you a chance to be seated inside and test drive plenty of models which is really important.Now in the end I reached my decision and bought, what did I get? I decided on Vauxhall, the final choice was over this make and Ford because the replacement part, maintenance and repairs is standard practise for virtually all mechanics and even me. The wife’s secondhand motor is a Mariva. This is a truly fantastic choice. It appears to be an MPV however it uses the identical undercarriage as the Corsa which is a little car . Its parking area is literally identical other than it has a taller roof which increases the boot space. The doors are big and with this mixed with the roof equates to getting children, groceries and myself out is straight forward and easy.

What about my car? The Vauxhall Omega, it’s large and comfortable for a bargain priced automobile. It’s got a powerful motor yet on the journeys it’s pretty good on gas so that’s a full packaged winner for my needs. These are a lovely business auto with a lot of room surrounding the drivers position and all the modern extras to help that laborious journey be that bit more bearable. This is only my opinion but I am sure it is worth something to someone, so If you reading this I hope it aids you along all the used cars mazes that await you.

No comments:

Post a Comment